[anjuta-devel] git-shell branch

Hi James!

I just took a look at the git shell branch and I think it works out
really nice. Don't you think it would be a good point to merge it into
master? I couldn't find anything that's not working though of course
some features are missing but they can be added later on (git am, git
bisect came to my mind).

Some small things I found that I consider bugs:
* Log viewer freezes anjuta for some seconds here, I think it should be
async
* Same happens when I choose the push or pull task. Seems it fetches
some info from the repository and that really should be done in the
background without freezing the UI.

I am not 100% sure if it is useful to show the "Push" and "Pull" tab (or
basically any other) at the same time. I was a bit confusing to me and I
felt it would be easier if the "Push" tab just closed the "Pull" tab an
veci versa.

Thanks for all the work you put into that branch!