Re: [anjuta-devel] ianjuta_project_manager_get_elements

Hi all,
              في ن، 22-11-2010 عند 21:45 +0100 ، كتب Sébastien Granjoux:
Hi Massimo,

I have just looked at the ianjuta_project_manager_get_elements function
to know why it returns 0. It's because, the project is loaded in a thread.
I also have this problem (in language-support-vala). However, unlike the
symbol-db, the language plugins are not guaranteed to be loaded on
startup (they will be only loaded if a file in that language is open).

So when the plugin is loaded, it can be too late to connect to
project_loaded. I see the is_open method, but if I'm not mistaken, it
returns true even if the project isn't fully loaded. Any ideas how can I
fix this?

Regards,
Abderrahim