Re: [xml] Using Xpath with default namespace and null prefix

On 09/02/2010, FranÃois Delyon <f delyon satimage fr> wrote:

exsltStrXpathCtxtRegister(ctxt, NULL) must occur once when I create
the context.
But the NSregistrations and the Xpath evaluations are up to the users
of my application.

Okay, that version makes some sense. I'm not sure whether it's a win
for users of your application though, it means loading the functions
for every xpath context you give them, and they'd still have to be
calling a registration function to use them. Seems just as easy to me
to let them call the exslt*XpathCtxtRegister functions themselves iff
they need them.

Martin