Re: [xml] Using Xpath with default namespace and null prefix

On 08/02/2010, FranÃois Delyon <f delyon satimage fr> wrote:

By the way (prefix and namespace), I have a request about exslt.
Some useful functions like exsltStrXpathCtxtRegister have been added.
But they require a non-null prefix, which is not convenient in my case.

Can you explain exaclty how you'd use this from within a program? Are
you wanting to register the extension functions without their
namespaces?

    /* invalid example */
    exsltStrXpathCtxtRegister(ctxt, NULL);
    xmlXPathEval((const xmlChar *)"concat(n)", ctxt);

Now, what function is that calling?
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath/#function-concat>
<http://www.exslt.org/str/functions/concat/index.html>

Martin