Re: [EWMH] _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_AUXILIARY

On 2007-10-14, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
> Can you please try to tone down your messages a little bit ?
> Alternatively, if you are not interested in constructive work,
> just unsubscribe.

I'm just trying to beat some sense into the FOSS movement, before
what seems like an inevitable switch to Windows, as it is likely
to be the better OS given a few more years of this trend of ruin.
And I've given constructive proposals that everyone is against,
either on NIH grounds, or because they specifically don't want
good design, "world domination, fast!" being more important.

I'm not subscribed, you know.

--
Tuomo