Re: [EWMH] _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_AUXILIARY

On 2007-10-13, Lubos Lunak <l lunak suse cz> wrote:
>  Besides, I still don't see how all this should solve the TYPE_NORMAL problem
> I mentioned in my previous mail, which I actually consider to be more
> important part of it.

I guess you didn't read what I wrote. But, oh, well, go ahead and
design your highly specific ultra-complex kludgy WIMPshit crap like
you've always done. After all, world domination by Gnome and KDE
shit is more important than keeping things nice, clean and abstract,
and fostering alternatives.

--
Tuomo