Re: [Vala] Hi, Is Vala what I am looking for?

Hey, Kratos is my ferret!!!! :D

The purpose of your original message was to introduce us to Kratos,
wasn't it? :-P

I am looking for a universal combination between language and libraries.

This is the great thing about using Vala for libraries: you don't NEED
to be able to compile Vala libraries to cli or java bytecode or pyo or
rubygems or ...      All of these languages already support binding to
C libraries, and Vala's (default) use of GObject means that a lot of
these bindings can be generated near-automatically at a very low cost.
 Write one library in Vala, call it from c#, ruby, everywhere!

--
http://homes.eff.org/~barlow/EconomyOfIdeas.html
http://www.dreamsongs.com/MobSoftware.html