Re: [Vala] Hi, Is Vala what I am looking for?

Levi Bard wrote:
Would patches to create this "C#-compat" mode be accepted in Vala?

If we must have this discussion yet again[0], can we at least not

Thank you, I didn't know about this thread.

hijack Kratos's introduction thread?

0. http://markmail.org/message/5ckczur2yox4kjan

However, it seems that the thread is a bit polluted with anti-mono
discussion and whatnot. Let's say the real "technical" thread starts
here, where Sam proposes an "unofficial" Vala mode for C# migration:

http://markmail.org/message/ct445atos6d7hv5f

Of course, what I'm talking about is about adding one more user choice,
not "removal of Mono" like the subject of the original thread is named
(especially if you consider that I work for Novell on some Mono class
libraries ;) ). At last, what you could say is "removal of Mono runtime"
if we want to refer to this topic.

Regards,

        Andres