Re: [Vala] Removal of Mono

2009/6/29 Levi Bard <taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak gmail com>:
The "on topic" results of the thread so far are:

...pretty worthless.

Actually, there are some valuable opinions in this thread.

Can we please stop the ridiculousness now? Please?

There is nothing ridiculous about (most of) this discussion. I agree
this mailing list is probably not the best for it, but then no mailing
list is.

IMO, there is nothing of value left to be said anyway, so I suppose
this thread is already dead. If someone has any more comments for
anything, post responses directly to the sender / interested parties
and not to the list, thanks.