[Vala] Removal of Mono

It may be prudent to keep a weather eye open for the removal of mono on
the horizon.

Vala is excellent, and I prefer it to mono; however it may become
pricelessly important that mono code can be converted to vala in a
mechanistic fashion.
I'm talking about language features, not library dependencies and linkages.

Sure, we don't want Vala spoiling by mono, and I'm not advocating the
vala be able to compile C# code; I'm not advocating anything specific...

..just to keep a weather eye open...

[http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/keep_a_weather_eye_open]

Sam