Re: [Usability]Attempt at constructive criticism - "Why Gnome 2 sucks for me"

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 19:12, Daniel Borgmann wrote:
> I see lots of this situations and the developers do a remarkable job
> at listening so far (IMHO).

> This isn't happening. If something doesn't work for you then ask about
> it, I'm sure people here will listen.

these 2 lines are a good joke... but i am not sure if i should laugh
about it. no doubt there are people that are interested in getting
things better in gnome 2. but there are also a lot of ignorance from
certain individuals that work on gnome. unfortunately the ignorance is
taking overhand.... as soon as money start to come into the game or
commercial companies start to show their own interestes for their well
paying customers. as soon things start to stink. that's the problem
everywhere.

my personal impression about gnome is that there are 2 camps working on
it. those that have understood the situation and those that don't have
yet. last named one are mostly the calm friendly fun people that you can
have a talk with, that do things for fun. first named ones are those who
follow other business related interests. those that shut down their head
as soon as constructive critics come from outside. those that signed any
contracts on other people's work for own profit.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de