Re: Use package manager to install

wheezy gtk+2.0-0 will give version 2.24

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Darth Emacs <darthemacs gmail com> wrote:
Tres cool

I'll go for the git source and try compiling it. Should i switch libgtk2.0-dev to the unstable version to get gtk+2.0 2.24 and use that? I think wheezy is 2.21.

prefer passing --prefix=/usr/blah to configure. Also uninstall the old Sawfish in /usr before and make sure /usr/blah is in PATH.

Either way from 1.8.1 the paths there changed and it got alot harder to mess-up by mixing .deb and manual install. (practically impossible, as the paths are now identical for both ways).

 Darth Emacs

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.