Re: Use package manager to install

Am 30.05.2011 18:39, schrieb Darth Emacs:
how about if I use make install DESTDIR=/usr/foobar

what should I use as foobar for librep and the other three?

I'm thinking this might solve the problem

thx

prefer passing --prefix=/usr/blah to configure. Also uninstall the old Sawfish in /usr before and make sure /usr/blah is in PATH.

Either way from 1.8.1 the paths there changed and it got alot harder to mess-up by mixing .deb and manual install. (practically impossible, as the paths are now identical for both ways).