Re: Use package manager to install

Am 30.05.2011 17:30, schrieb Christopher Roy Bratusek:
W: Failed to fetch http://apt.nanolx.org/dists/photonic/Release

your apt-line is correct, but my repo only includes amd64 and source ;)

Chris

If you have a bandwith like that, you should download the sources from my repo for fast install, as I'm using Tar/XZ for compression, way smaller than Tar/GZ or Tar/BZ2. Additionally I could provide you a compressed GIT Bundle or similar for initial checkout, it would save several MB for you (you only would need to do `git pull' and that's it).