Re: [README] Need two teams for working on sawfish (also for non-developers)

Am Dienstag, den 29.09.2009, 13:08 -0500 schrieb Jeremy Hankins:
> Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
>
> > I guess it would be much easier for you to do this stuff with
> > git-access. So If you want, go get an account!
>
> Ok, I've pushed the whitespace cleanup changes.  A lot of files were
> changed; let me know if there are any problems/typos.  The one typo I've
> caught so far wasn't caught until runtime, so....  Particularly in the
> mxflat theme -- there was a lot of reformatting there.
>
> Also, let me know if there are any mistakes in terms of proper
> practices (changelog entry, etc.)

As far as I can see, no prolems here (display-errors said "Keine
Fehler" (No Errors)). ChangeLog eg, is O.K. though a NEWS entry like
"major refactoring of the code (removing whitespace, better indention
for more readibility)" or something like that, but I would leave that to
Teika :)