Re: [README] Need two teams for working on sawfish (also for non-developers)

Ok, I'm happy to go through and do the whitespace cleanup.  I figure
I'll also remove the $Id$ and datestamp tags while I'm at it, unless
there's a reason to keep them.

After looking it over it should be fairly automate-able.  There are a
few cases where emacs auto-indentation doesn't give the correct result:
one is let-fluids (should be like let, imo), and the other is cases
where the elisp-style ;/;;/;;; practice isn't followed -- mostly cases
where a single ; is used for comments that should be justified to the
code (i.e., ;;).  But both of those lead to lots of text all the way to
the right after auto-indentation, so they're pretty easy to catch.

I'll provide a patch for that, then I'll take a look at the remaining
defuns.  If the prompt patch is accepted there aren't all that many
left.

I'm also happy to help with the commenting and docstrings, but hopefully
with a fairly large team to help.... ;)  That'll be much more labor and
thought intensive, but probably a good way to become familiar with the
code.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>