Re: [README] Need two teams for working on sawfish (also for non-developers)

Hi.

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:01:21 -0500, Jeremy Hankins wrote:
> [commenting and docstrings will] be much more labor and thought
> intensive, but probably a good way to become familiar with the code.

And please be sure to share with others what you noticed during code
perusal.  Much lies undocumented. (I mean in casual memos, not
necessarily formatting a official doc.)

> I'm also happy to help with the commenting and docstrings, but hopefully
> with a fairly large team to help

Concentrated work is great, but just adding comments in the parts you
works puts our feet forward, by a step or two. "Thousand leagues of
way starts from a footstep."

Cheers,
Teika (Teika kazura)