Re: Build librep error: autoheader: warning: missing template: XXXXXXXXX

Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
The X-* stuff is not a typo. It's something wrong with his libtool.

As I said before, I lost my old ssh key (hd crash), before I can commit
something I need to wait for my new one to be accepted. be patient.

OK, I tried fuchur's suggestion to run the aclocal etc explicitly, and I
discovered that those "missing" files are actually symbolic links to files
in libtool & automake, but the link to ltmain.sh is not being created.
Once I did that I got my librep.spec and the needed files, and it got much
further along before it broke:

Processing files: librep-devel-0.17.3-1
error: File not found: /home/alland/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/librep-0.17.3-1.i386/usr/share/aclocal/rep.m4

Also, there are some warnings along the lines of:

config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: WARNING:  'Makedefs.in' 'src/Makefile.in' seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting