Re: Build librep error: autoheader: warning: missing template: XXXXXXXXX

Ian Zimmerman wrote:
Allan> So I got the latest from F11 development, but I am now getting
Allan> complaints that I have 2.2.6 not 2.2.2 - a bit too restrictive on
Allan> versions?

Does libtolize --force --copy after autogen help at all?

This is why I hate the autotools ... and particularly libtool.

I'll have a look.  The whole process of making an RPM is cludgy,
I first have to run autogen.sh to create a heap of things, including
librep.spec, then repackage it all up for feeding into rpmbuild.