Build librep error: autoheader: warning: missing template: XXXXXXXXX

Hi, all.

It's about sawfish, so I hope someone here can help me. I wanted to
build the newest sawfish, but unfortunately Debian/sid's librep
version is 0.17. Can't wait, so I try to build it from svn, then
encounter this problem. Error message is followed.

removed `aclocal.m4'
Running autoheader
autoheader: warning: missing template: BROKEN_ALPHA_GCC
autoheader: Use AC_DEFINE([BROKEN_ALPHA_GCC], [], [Description])
autoheader: warning: missing template: BROKEN_RTLD_GLOBAL
autoheader: warning: missing template: DB_RESOLVE_SYMBOLS
autoheader: warning: missing template: DEBUG_SYS_ALLOC
autoheader: warning: missing template: DLSYM_NEED_USCORE
autoheader: warning: missing template: DOUG_LEA_MALLOC
autoheader: warning: missing template: ENVIRON_UNDECLARED
autoheader: warning: missing template: FIRST_PTY_LETTER
autoheader: warning: missing template: FULL_NAME_TERMINATOR
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_CRYPT
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DEV_PTMX
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DLFCN_H
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DLOPEN
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DL_H
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DYNAMIC_LOADING
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_FFI_H
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_GMP
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_GMP_RANDINIT
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_LIBFFI
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_LIBREADLINE
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_PTYS
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_SHL_LOAD
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_SYS_DL_H
autoheader: warning: missing template: LIBC_GETTEXT
autoheader: warning: missing template: LIBC_MALLOC
autoheader: warning: missing template: WITH_CONTINUATIONS
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_HAVE_LONG_LONG
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_HAVE_UNIX
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_INTERFACE
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_MALLOC_ALIGNMENT
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_PTR_SIZED_INT
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_PTR_SIZED_INT_CONV
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_PTR_SIZED_INT_SIZEOF
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_PTR_SIZED_INT_SUFFIX
autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_VERSION

Any help is appreciated.

--
Regards
Lei