Re: Tab support as experimental feature in 1.3.4 ?

* Scott Scriven <sawfish-list toykeeper net> wrote:
> Tabbed themes also work without tabbed windowing.

Nope, nevermind.  Untrue.

I set up a completely clean environment and the tab themes
stopped working.  The reason is that the title is drawn into a
frame part called "tab" instead of "title", and it depends on the
tab code (instead of the theme) to calculate the size/position of
that part.

So, I'm not sure if this will work, but ...  maybe I could give
the tabs a default size, defined in the theme, and override it
when tabbed windowing is enabled.

-- Scott