Re: Tab support as experimental feature in 1.3.4 ?
- From: Scott Scriven <sawfish-list toykeeper net>
- To: General discussion about sawfish wm <sawfish-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Tab support as experimental feature in 1.3.4 ?
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:18:09 -0600
* Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:
> Scott will need to add a theme tab-capability checking.
It's worth mentioning that regular themes work with tabbed
windowing. The problem is that it doesn't show any windows
except the topmost per group... and I think there may be an
issue with defining mouse bindings, but I forget if I fixed that
Tabbed themes also work without tabbed windowing.
So, I don't think there's a huge need to separate the themes for
technical reasons. However, the user might like an easy way to
know which themes are tab-enabled.
> Alternatively (simplest solution perhaps) - a short list of
> themes with tab support can be hardcoded inside sawfish.
How about just putting "-tabbed" on the end of each compatible
theme name? The get-S-tabbed theme is already this way, and I
was thinking Toyberg should be Elberg-tabbed...
] [Thread Prev