Re: Tab support as experimental feature in 1.3.4 ?

OK, after some talk on IRC we think it may be done in following way:

1. Scott will bzr push his tabs code into SVN trunk (with whole history)
   so that will be a dozen or so of commits. All commits will be
   subsequent to each other.

2. After it's committed, we will add a wiki patch page. So that we
   will not lose track of any single patch. It will be marked as
   [[Accepted for 1.3.4]]. The actual diff will written in the same
   manner as in http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/L10n_update or
   http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Major_C-Part_Clean-Up

3. since we still don't have a clear policy for naming files/directories
   with Scott's tabs code - let Scott name them in a way which suits him
   best. Then we will look at it and start constructive criticism :)

4. Same with tab-enabled themes

5. There will be a checkbox to enable tabs in sawfish-ui, marked
   as EXPERIMENTAL feature.

Please don't hesitate to comment on this idea.