Re: "default viewport deprecated" patch needed

Am Montag, den 04.08.2008, 21:50 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
Hi,

Probably those of us who are using viewports, already have this line
in ~/.sawfishrc:

  (setq customize-command-classes '(default viewport deprecated))

But there are new users who don't know about this feature. Can
somebody provide a patch that will make above entry in ~/.sawfishrc
unnecessary?

My guess is that it would involve some `%s/deprecated/viewport/gc`
action, but I don't know lisp enough to try that.

Adding configuration of viewport dimensions in sawfish-ui (as it was
in older sawfish) would be great too, but we could wait for another
patch with that...

PS: I discovered how annoying it is when I was testing "Keep Focus on
move-window-'direction'" Patch.

thanks a lot!

What about this here:

http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Re-expose_viewport-dimensions