Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?

>> We have the mailing list.  We have the list archives.

Janek> apparently a bit misconfigured, beucase sometimes people reply
Janek> personally instead to the mailing list (I've seen that happen
Janek> previously), which makes the collaborated conversation die.

As was the case with your message, that's why I replied only to you.

Completely OT: your Message-ID has "localhost" where your FQDN should
be.  If you don't fix it, soon you'll start getting automated emails
from me about it :-)

--
This line is completely ham.