Re: [sabayon] Pessulus integration

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 11:27 -0500, Jordan Mantha wrote:

> I know the feeling. At some point it would be nice to have Scott or
> somebody who knows Sabayon really well to find some "bitesize" bugs or
> tasks for people who can't be full time Sabayon developers but would
> like to contribute a little here or there. It might be fun to have a
> wiki page with things like that.

Good idea.  I don't remember if any of the bugs filed for Sabayon have
the "gnome-love" keyword set in them --- those are the easy bugs
elsewhere in GNOME.

One buglet that comes to mind is that if you double-click on a profile's
name in the main Sabayon window, it doesn't take you do the Edit window
for that profile; you have to click the Edit button as well.  That's
pretty easy to fix :)

  Federico