Re: [sabayon] Pessulus integration

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 08:49:23PM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:

> But, hrm, it's already the case, isn't it? :-)

It is?!  Hooray \o/

> Just do:
>
> import gtk
> from Pessulus import lockdownappliergconf
> from Pessulus import maindialog
> applier = lockdownappliergconf.PessulusLockdownApplierGconf ()
> dialog = maindialog.PessulusMainDialog (applier, False)
>
> And you're done.

Toooo sexy.

> (sure, we could make this even simpler, etc.)

Nah, if this is all I need to do, then that's super.  I'll look into this
tonight or tomorrow.

Federico, this seem good with you?

> Vincent

Thanks for the quick response!

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | No furniture so charming as books.
Systems Department |     -- Sydney Smith