Re: Fwd: Rygel v0.28.2 on Fedora 23/pulseaudio - using Kodi as Renderer fails

Jens,

Since it's a related codepath, mind checking out the Kodi subtitle
search problem, too? :)

Thanks!

On 02/09/2016 03:09 PM, Jens Georg wrote:
And fixed on master.

For some reason, it worked fine with my launchlines (which used the
pulse default monitor, but also hat a "." in them) but failed with
upnp.monitor. Rygel then made everything after the "." the file
extension and added it to the uri.

I'm using Rygel on Fedora 23, installed fresh a couple of months ago
now, fedora is known to use the latest and greatest libraries and
gnome.
Could this be due to some new library or similar that changed
behavior?
Is there any log I capture or test/debug I could do to expose this?
I'm really looking forward to getting Rygel in my linux desktop to
work with Kodi on my linux HTPC :)