Re: Rygel v0.28.2 on Fedora 23/pulseaudio - using Kodi as Renderer fails

pulseaudio-dlna's usecase is different, it acts as a DLNA controller
and it discovers and 'pushes' the stream into Kodi, but still it may
be a useful reference.
Let me know if it would help capturing logs or wireshark traces for
the use cases that work.

Yes please, as in the end it's the same HTTP thing inside Kodu that
downloads the stuff.

No need to, I have it running here. Actually, we don't seem to be delivering any data to Kodi which would explain why it doesn't play anything ;)