Re: Rygel v0.28.2 on Fedora 23/pulseaudio - using Kodi as Renderer fails

On Fr, 2016-02-05 at 03:24 -0500, Ari wrote:
Hi, my use case is: trying to redirect the audio of some applications
from my linux desktop to a Kodi HTPC using DLNA/Rygel, using FLAC to
encode

Kodi complains that it is "unable to play the file". Tried other
encoders (vorbis, mp3), same error.

I tried running kodi in the linux desktop itself, and the same error
happens - this rules out issues with the Firewall.

Uh. I just tried here, looks the same. The XML we generate is correct
(apart from adding the pseudo-url to it)

My kodi log looks a bit different, it goes to the (wrongly added)
pseudo-url (which also doesn't work). I'll try to remove it for the
next release.