Re: Rygel v0.28.2 on Fedora 23/pulseaudio - using Kodi as Renderer fails

+List

Looking into the samsung seeking bug thread, it seems that there is no
workaround possible in Rygel's side right? meaning this has to be
fixed in Kodi and until then rygel won't be able to stream to it?

I have fixed the wrong Range header, but Kodi still doesn't like it. I'm wondering if that's something that used to work with older Rygel or never has worked at all.

pulseaudio-dlna's usecase is different, it acts as a DLNA controller
and it discovers and 'pushes' the stream into Kodi, but still it may
be a useful reference.
Let me know if it would help capturing logs or wireshark traces for
the use cases that work.

Yes please, as in the end it's the same HTTP thing inside Kodu that downloads the stuff.

Here's their github link: https://github.com/masmu/pulseaudio-dlna [1]

Oh, thanks, looks like an interesting source for more device work-arounds.