Re: ps3 issues

Hi Henrique,

  I must be misunderstanding but here is what you wrote to me:

>Executing the same pipeline (as in the file attached) locally, it can
> transcode a whole media file in 2/3 of the file duration, but, when
> streaming, the opposite happens and playback stalls every once in a
> while. Do you have any clue about this?

  So i thought you meant the transcoding pipeline works much faster
when everything is local.

> In
> fact, changing the bitrate to 1Mb/s made it work. I think we should
> investigate what is the bottleneck, because I managed to do the realtime
> transcoding (even much faster) with the script I attached in the
> previous email.

  So to get things straight, the script in your last email performs
better or worse? It seems to be the same pipeline with same bitrate so
if it performs better, I would imagine the problem is not exactly in
rygel. How about trying to play the transcoding pipeline from a remote
machine other than PS3?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)