Re: ps3 issues

>   Thanks for finding that out of me. Is currently bitrate (3M) working
> well for you now?

Yes, it works. It has problems when streaming HD video. I am trying to
find out why it cannot cope with it but I don't now how to do it.
Executing the same pipeline (as in the file attached) locally, it can
transcode a whole media file in 2/3 of the file duration, but, when
streaming, the opposite happens and playback stalls every once in a
while. Do you have any clue about this?

By the way, why do you use audioconvert twice?

--
Henrique Ferreiro García <henrique ferreiro gmail com>