Re: ps3 issues

Hi Henrique,

2009/6/23 Henrique Ferreiro García <henrique ferreiro gmail com>:
>>   Thanks for finding that out of me. Is currently bitrate (3M) working
>> well for you now?
>
> Yes, it works. It has problems when streaming HD video. I am trying to
> find out why it cannot cope with it but I don't now how to do it.
> Executing the same pipeline (as in the file attached) locally, it can
> transcode a whole media file in 2/3 of the file duration, but, when
> streaming, the opposite happens and playback stalls every once in a
> while. Do you have any clue about this?

   That happens to me as well but I thought that was because both the
original stream and the transcoded stream are going throw the wifi. It
could be that the bitrate is not fast enough for HD? Could you try
more bitrate and see if that helps? Please keep in mind that we
shoudln't go beyond the usual wifi limit.

> By the way, why do you use audioconvert twice?

  Each one of them to make sure previous element's output is
compatible with the output of the next element. It acts as
pass-through if there is no conversion needed so don't worry about it.
:)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)