Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI mockup... let's get this sorted once and for all

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 17:39 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Bastien Nocera wrote:
<snip>
> I'm not sure this is right.  Check out the example here:
> http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2005/07/how_to_make_enh.html
>
> I don't think a tiny thumbnail next to the song title is going to cut it.
>
> I should say that I used to think the same way you do until two weeks
> ago when I saw Apple demo iTunesU here at JHU.  The level of integration
> between audio, video, etc. is amazing - we have some catching up to do.
>   I'm not sure just handing off to totem is going to work.

I didn't know you could do all that in a Podcast. But at the same time,
it's not anything that Totem wouldn't be able to handle with better SMIL
(or simili-SMIL) support. In this particular case it's just MPEG-4 audio
bookmarks and images being displayed.

Would it be that hard to offload?

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>