Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI mockup... let's get this sorted once and for all

On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 23:09 +0000, Gareth Murphy wrote:
> I've taken some time to create a simple mockup in the Gimp to show you
> what I mean. You'll find it at
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gazam/116038333/ and you can see, by
> hovering over the image there, that I've put some notes on the image
> about stuff I've changed in it. Once you've read them, click on the
> 'all
> sizes' link above it to see it at it's proper scale to get a better
> look.

I think most of these small touches help clean up the interface. As far
as the Tango-ification of the icons, while I like the Tango icons better
than the old default ones, wouldn't it be better to have the icons
provided by the currently selected icon theme?