Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI mockup... let's get this sorted once and for all

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 17:06 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Hey Bastien,
>
> Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 16:52 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> >
> >>Hi Gareth,
> >>
> >>Gareth Murphy wrote:
> >>[snip]

> >>Might be good to think ahead to how me might be able to accomodate
> >>visual/video elements in podcasts and even movies.  That is one reason
> >>why iTunes makes the art box large.
> >

> > Please don't go cramming a video display in the interface there...
>
> What do you mean be "there"?

Inside the main Rhythmbox interface. I'd rather it launched a Totem
window which would share Rhythmbox' "video library", or even a
"Totem-light", without a playlist, or repeat.

Cramming the video display inside the library sound as good as what
Apple did, adding video playback in iTunes wedged with sticky tape.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>