Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI mockup... let's get this sorted once and for all

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 17:25 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Bastien Nocera wrote:
<snip>
> > Cramming the video display inside the library sound as good as what
> > Apple did, adding video playback in iTunes wedged with sticky tape.
>
> How does this solve the problem of displaying still images provided by
> the podcast?

For still images, even a smaller display next to the song information in
the top toolbar would be fine, maybe scaled down, if it can be opened
easily in an image viewer. I was just commenting about the "even movies"
bit of your mail.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>