Re: Registering your arch archives Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Storage based mp3 players

Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Yeah, sorry I didn't do that.

If you have an arch repository please mention it in  the wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxContrib

I didn't add branch name which I should probably do.  Since most of us
have a lot of branches.

Also, it would be nice to switch to bazaar instead of tla since it's
a lot easier to use for newer contributors. :-)  But no biggie if
you don't.

Bazaar is located in: http://bazaar.canonical.com/

(or apt-get install bazaar if you're on debian type systems)

Since the main archive now is in CVS wouldn't it be a better idea to refer new users to CVS.

The way I see it now (as an outsider, so I might be terribly wrong) is that having all these different archives with different functionality and patches is costing Bastien and Christophe a lot of extra time. I guess that for stability it would also be better if more people used the version in CVS.

Just my 2 cents

Jaap