Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Storage based mp3 players

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 19:02 +1000, Nicholas Gill (mythagel) wrote:
> > I'm currently (in my audiocd branch) working on stuff that should make
> > create removable media sources easier. It still needs a fair bit of
> > work, and there are quite a few bugs in it. Basically what it does is
> > monitor for GnomeVfsVolume mounts and pass them off to whatever can
> > handle them.
>
> This sounds great, and i will do exactly that. What arch repo do i need
> to get that branch (sorry if i've got it all wrong, arch is new to me)

the commands you need are:

tla register-archive http://ids.org.au/~jrl/archive/
tla get jrl ids org au--2005/rhythmbox--audiocd--0.9

I've just updated the iPod stuff in the branch with something that
actually compiles, and I'm fairly sure it should work now (I don't have
an iPod to check with).

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"This label is the target of a goto from outside of the block containing
this label AND this block has an automatic variable with an initializer