Registering your arch archives Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Storage based mp3 players

Yeah, sorry I didn't do that.

If you have an arch repository please mention it in  the wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxContrib

I didn't add branch name which I should probably do.  Since most of us
have a lot of branches.

Also, it would be nice to switch to bazaar instead of tla since it's
a lot easier to use for newer contributors. :-)  But no biggie if
you don't.

Bazaar is located in: http://bazaar.canonical.com/

(or apt-get install bazaar if you're on debian type systems)

sri