Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Storage based mp3 players

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 20:40 +1000, Nicholas Gill (mythagel) wrote:
> > tla register-archive http://ids.org.au/~jrl/archive/
> > tla get jrl ids org au--2005/rhythmbox--audiocd--0.9
>
> Thanks, i'm having a look at the code now, also just for posterity it's
> getting a http redirect that tla doesn't seem like, it works with
>
> tla register-archive http://www.ids.org.au/~jrl/archive/

Ah, that's right - the canonical address for http has a www, whereas the
canonical address for https has no www. I have no idea why it's like
that, but I always get mixed up which way around it goes.

Also: I can't remember if Sri mentioned it on the list, but he set up a
list of RB arch repositories at http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxContrib
(part of the wiki). I'd better go fix my entry to have the right URL.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
    -- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972