Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

Il ven, 2003-05-09 alle 19:02, MArk Finlay ha scritto:

> Well playlists are ment to be subsets of the library and as such could
> theoreticorally be hundreds if not thousands of songs long.

Yeah, myself limitation: my mind repeats "Library long, playlist
short"... sorry

So we can said: search is useful in library, playlist (I mean: search in
currently loaded playlist, of course), iradio and obviously portable
devices.

It can be useful for CDs only if your search scope is "all opened Audio
CD", but I don't think search in all CD while you are displaying one CD
contents is really neat and clean :-(

> The browser also used to be usable in playlists. I think personally that
> browser and search should stick together - if we have one in playlist
> then we should have both.

mmhh... dunno... I've to think about it. IMHO playlists are mixed
reduced orderer library subsets, whit only those actions: "add song to
pl" "remove song from pl" "change song position" "order by
artist|duration|rating|...|none(=personal)"

--
Think bigger

			My uncle