Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

Il mer, 2003-05-07 alle 22:48, Colin Walters ha scritto:
> On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 06:34, Luca Ferretti wrote:
>
> > Well, if search feature works only in Library mode/source/view, then
> > search widgets should appear in a Library only area (Source view area).
>
> I think search should work everywhere (and currently it does).

mmhh... search in playlists or CDs too? Is it useful?

> > See glade attach
>
> Looks very very cool to me.  I am completely amazed by your mastery of
> Glade.  I can never get the thing to even line up buttons...

EhEhEh :-) glade is really cool for interface design, useful to see
partial results without compile, the best to try align/place/expand/fill
stuff.

Do you speaking about buttons in "player area"? It's siple, just HBox ->
GtkAlignment -> HBox + spacing/border (explore it using widgets tree and
prop window, or use build feature to see gtk instruction )

BTW: use glade to change prev,play,next icons whit gtk_first,gtk_next
and gtk_last (just to keep an arrow-coherence) the select the GtkImage
widget in buttons and choose "Drag & Drop" in Icon Size properties. Very
funny!

--
Think bigger

			My uncle