Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

> Ok.  Do you have any other proposals for improving the current UI?  I'd
> like to come to some sort of consensus on what the new UI should look
> like.

Well we've spent so much time on mockups already. Personally I'd like to see
the
UI done incrementally in code. There are certain issues one can only deal
with
in practice. We'd be a good way forward to have the last shot on
http://xsu.sf.net/search.html implemented. Then we can all play around with
it
and continue discussing specific elements of the ui.

MArk