Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 07:43, MArk Finlay wrote:
> > On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 10:17, MArk Finlay wrote:
> > > I kind of agree. One user made the point that he has hour long mp3s of
> > > live sets that he needs a slider for - and you really can't make it
> optional
> > > or use the menu - so I think it has to stay for when it is needed.
> >
> > I am confused by this and your other message...are you suggesting the
> > slider goes or stays?  And if it stays, where are you suggesting it go?
>
> Sorry, am in hospital atm. Will be back out and sending coherent e-mails
> in a few days ;)

Ouch.  Well that's cool at least that you can send email from the
hospital...I know I'd go crazy being stuck in a hospital with no email
and stuff.

> I was suggesting that if should stay because sometimes it is absolutely
> critical
> to have and may be hard to recreate in menus. I've since read the ideas you
> had
> about doing it in the menus and I'm thinking that I may be wrong.

Ok.  Do you have any other proposals for improving the current UI?  I'd
like to come to some sort of consensus on what the new UI should look
like.