Re: Planner Health

On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 10:49 -0300, Mario Mol wrote:
> hy,
>
> have you ever think about make a partnership?
>
> For example, redmine, i've just installed here and there is a plenty
> of resources made on ruby that we could take and starting developing
> using it.
>
> Redmine has forum, issues, bugtracks, news, documents, wiki...
>
> What you think about that? I could make the migration and you all can
> avaliate if it will work or not!

I thought about this over the weekend because I didn't want to just say
no - because its a good idea.

But rather than combine with another project, perhaps what we could do
is develop webplanner in a modular fashion, using plugins, such that
other tools could use the functionality we develop.  I think we'll have
more success if folks can integrate our work into various other systems
with relative ease as well as use it in a standalone fashion.

I haven't developed any plugins to date, so I'd have to look into what
it would take to accomplish this.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>