Re: Planner Health

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 00:15 -0300, Mario Mol wrote:
> everything running!!

cool!

> i can see that is so much to work on. Do you have a layout set
> already? I've a friend of mine very good on that stuff and i he can do
> something for us, you can see some examples of his work on:
> http://ricardomota.com/

Yes, there's no shortage of things to work on, for sure.  I could very
much use some help with the layout, as I'd like to concentrate on
expanding the core functionality.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

> Anyway i've started looking for internalization and i've found:
> 1. i18n
> 2. getText
>
> Both i've tryied to work on webplanner but it just not translate.
>
> See my references:
> http://github.com/grosser/gettext_i18n_rails/tree/master
> http://github.com/grosser/fast_gettext/tree/master

Those are good links.  I looked around and found these also:
http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2008/8/27/demo-of-rails-2-2-internationalization
http://github.com/karmi/rails_i18n_demo_app/tree/master

It might be good to have a look at the demo to see how they've
implemented it.

> Tomorrow i will try more! Should we start discussing webplanner on
> rubyforum or here?

We should probably start using the rubyforge forum.  ...and post stuff
here that applies to both products.

Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to work on creating an account
controller.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>