Re: Planner Health

I was wondering if we could do a export/import using planner and redmine.

It is more easier to develop and will give us so much power, cause can do a initial planining on planner (that is so much easier) and afterwards export into redmine. Using redmine others employees can appoint their hours, see the tasks and participate in the project. The only problem with redmine is that it do not work with costs, just hours. But this is too easy to develop on redmine.

And when a project need some manage, the project manager can make changes on planner, that is a faster tool to work on!

i will start to do this plugin to help integration both projects! =)

i would like to know more about you said to integrate our work with other projects!

Cheers!

2009/3/16 Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>
On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 10:49 -0300, Mario Mol wrote:
> hy,
>
> have you ever think about make a partnership?
>
> For example, redmine, i've just installed here and there is a plenty
> of resources made on ruby that we could take and starting developing
> using it.
>
> Redmine has forum, issues, bugtracks, news, documents, wiki...
>
> What you think about that? I could make the migration and you all can
> avaliate if it will work or not!

I thought about this over the weekend because I didn't want to just say
no - because its a good idea.

But rather than combine with another project, perhaps what we could do
is develop webplanner in a modular fashion, using plugins, such that
other tools could use the functionality we develop.  I think we'll have
more success if folks can integrate our work into various other systems
with relative ease as well as use it in a standalone fashion.

I haven't developed any plugins to date, so I'd have to look into what
it would take to accomplish this.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>