Re: Planner Health

hy guys,

do you have a manual how to install the web planner?

i installed all the ruby componentes need by the webplanner, and all are noted in a document, so we can used it as a manual in the future.

I'm in doubt about route.rb, i've tried 3 situations:

1.
#map.connect
Message: No route matches "/" with {:method=>:get}

2.
map.connect '', :controller => "pm_controller"
Message: NameError in Pm controllerController#index

3.
map.connect '', :controller => "application"
Message: Unknown action - No action responded to index

What should i do to get it working?

after that i will send the manual, or we can post on rubyforge.

See you!